Make up is colorful, playful and an extremely potent way of making a style statement. But it isn’t as beautiful as going au naturale and enjoying your skin the way it is. So set aside those concealers and face powders and let your skin breathe, with these amazing and easy ways of looking gorgeous sans makeup.
- Groom yourself – Grooming does not merely involve expensive skin and hair treatments.
Simple things such as a good neat haircut every three months, well kept nails, regular moisturizing and oil hair massages can go a long way in making you feel clean and fresh 24X7.
Be very particular about the products you use because when it comes to a good skin regimen the awareness of your skin and hair type matters more than how expensive the products are.
- Drink water and eat healthy – A statement that never stops being relevant. If you are not a big fan of water it would also help to actually measure and monitor your water intake for a month till you get used to consuming atleast 2-4 litres of water every day.
Make sure you eat healthy home cooked food and even when you do go crazy on spices, end the day with a glass of cold milk to cool off your stomach.
- Exercise – You do not have to force yourself to hit the gym and do those grueling sessions of weight training.
Even enjoyable physical activities like Dancing, yoga or playing a sport help increase your stamina and bring a healthy natural glow to your face.
- Get a good sleep – It is important to take time off from your gadgets, keep your phone on silent and get a good sleep.
And undisturbed 5-7 hours sleep is enough to rejuvenate your body and keep those dark circles away. Even in the long run a simple and regular sleeping pattern prevents the skin from premature ageing.
- Love yourself – It is not important to fit a normative social definition of beauty.
What is important is to understand your body and take care of it so that you can feel happy about the skin you are in. So love yourself enough to pay attention to the needs of your body.
Once you have successfully accomplished the above, allow yourself some fun with your skin with Vanity Cube. Get all kinds of beauty services on Vanity Cube and sit back relax as professional artists come to your house to give you a pleasurable beauty experience with their expertise in body and hair care as well as makeup. Once you have done enough to be proud of your body, let vanity cube do its magic to bring you that extra sparkle of amazing.
2 thoughts on “Wake Up Without Makeup!”
It is not how much powder you put on yourself it is about how you take good care of yourself that makes you fit and healthy..
its better to be beautiful from the inside rather than being beaing beautiful on the outside.