• Email ID – If don’t have an email id till now. Please create one before you start registering on the site.
• Mobile number – This number should be 24*7 active throughout the admission process.
• Soft copy of all the relevant documents like marksheet, identity proofs, category certificates etc.
The different steps involved in the registration are the following:
1. Log on to the main website: http://www.du.ac.in/du/ (You can skip Step 1)
2. This is the main site: http://ug.du.ac.in/
3. The sign up / Login page: http://www.ug.du.ac.in/app2/
4. New users have to scroll down the page. They can find the “Sign Up” screen on the bottom right of the page.
5. After clicking on the “SUBMIT” button after filling in the details at the user sign up screen, you will have to login to your mail id and check for the verification email which you would have received to your email id.
6. Once the registration is complete. Enter the main panel after filling in User Login details on the top right side of the page. http://www.ug.du.ac.in/app2/index.php/site/index
7. If you are logging in for the 1st time, you will see the following page.
8. At the main admission screen, there are eight different sections to be filled with the last one being the payment details.
9. Keep soft copies of all your relevant documents ready. E.g. mark sheets, personal details, category certificate (if any)
We wish you all the best throughout the process from application to admission. If you are looking for hostel, PG or Dorms facility in Delhi – NCR, North Campus, South Campus you can visit the CoHo Dorms page http://www.coho.in/dorms and put in your details.
We will get in touch with you over call and help you find your dream hostel away from home.
All the best! 🙂