Have you ever imagined your life without friends? Well, some friends are actually life.
Some of them are from childhood and some come into the picture while studying or maybe when we are trying to make our lives better.
For a lot of us friends means memories and the best part is memories last forever. People who lived in hostels or PG can surely relate to some of the songs that act as an energy drink even if it’s 5 am in the morning.
Though every roommate has their own emotions behind a few songs but some songs are evergreen that each one of us can relate to. So here are 5 songs that are memorable among roommates (could be you too)-
- Havan karenge havan krenge – This song has that bald boy (Google it) and Farhan Akhtar in the video who did fantastic work and leftover a beautiful hook-step that we all enjoy to do when we are partying together in a big crowd.
- 2. Friends by Annie Marie – Where there is a one-sided love, this song always bangs on. Every corner of college does have a half sided love story which always assumes to be completed one day.
- 3. Emptiness by Rohan Rathore – Every second person in college used to have “already taken” status of their relationship and on the other hand there used to be a friend in college who has faced a massive heartbreaking breakup and end ups listening to this song with no lights in a room, tears in eyes and crying as this world has ended. (What a funny man! )
- 4. Yaaro dosti badi hi haseen h – No scribble day is complete without this song. Such an emotional song that every roommate feel is a mandate to hear.
- 5. Hostel by Sharry Mann– Hostels are the best place to make memories and those who lived in a hostel once in a lifetime can surely relate to this song. When everyone is busy in their own life and somehow this song comes in between your playlist, you just take out your cellphone-make a video, and just share it with your roommates/hostel mates. ( Maybe Snap-video)
We don’t realize how important our life is and every moment can become a memory for a lifetime.
Remember, you just have to enjoy and make memories with your roommate irrespective of how different your music taste is. Flats and PGs are some rare places where you can reminisce things again. Everything You Need. All Right Here.
If you’ve enjoyed reading, we’ve got more articles like this, and do give your feedback about this one in the comments. (We’ll never forget about you).
P.S.- If you haven’t heard these songs please listen to them, you will actually feel them.
You May Also Like: Things you’ll relate to only if you have lived in a PG