Doing anything with the people you like is fun but here is a list of movies that you should especially watch with your roommate
- The Breakfast Club- Go back to your adolescence with this refreshing John Hughes movie. With impeccable actors and a background score that would get your heart racing, the movie is truly a delight.
Do not forget to do that classic fist in the air thump with Judd Nelson though.
- Lord of the rings- There is probably no emotion in the spectrum that the series does not explore.
Close those curtains, sit back and watch the movie in HD and I guarantee that you would forget about the packet of chips lying right in front of you.
- Wake up Sid- Reminisce over your days of moving into a new city, flat hunting and setting up your new place with this feel good watch.
- Andaz Apna Apna- Young Salman and Amir fortune hunting, Shakti Kapoor playing a pseudo super hero and Paresh Rawal in a double role, enough said except that it happens only in Bollywood.
- Star Wars- May the force be with you always as you watch this grand saga. Also pull out your broomsticks turned light sabers when the movie ends for a showdown with your roommate.
- Binge watch Gangs of Wasseypur- If you can’t binge it then you shouldn’t watch it.
The movies are a powerhouse of energy and by the time they end you’d probably find yourself sitting on the floor 15 cm away from the TV screen.
- The Roommate- If you are not feeling grateful enough about your roommate, watch this thriller and you’ll weep-hug and thank your roommate for not being a psychopath.
- Pitch Perfect- For all music lovers out there, this delightful and witty movie on acapella will send your heart soaring.
- Hum Saath Saath Hain- It is particularly hazardous to watch the movie alone. But with your roommate it can be a joy ride.
Probably the most unintentionally hilarious movie ever made, the alphabet song is sure to make you roll over each other with laughter.
- The Hangover- No movie list is complete without a movie that would make you laugh so hard you’ll forget to breathe.
This movie is sure to make your roommate look forward to organizing your bachelor/bachelorette party.
Watching movies on the laptop is great but it doesn’t beat the good old TV strategically positioned before the couch.
At CoHo with all basic furnishing taken care of, find all electronic devices you will ever need so that all you have to think about is the perfect spot on the couch.
Find rooms on rent in Gurgaon near Ansal Plaza,Huda City Centre, Galleria Market, IFFCO Chowk, Golf Course Road,Cyber City and many more prime locations!